Home General Discussion

Forum Blend - Next Phase First Filler Vote

13»

Comments

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Alex Svenson:
    I haven't forgotten about you fools! I will tallie up tomorrow and we can get on to voting for the second filler.
    Alex, what are your thoughts regarding how the flavor profile is shaping up so far, and what advice would you suggest for blending with the choices we've made so far?
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    JDH:
    Alex Svenson:
    I haven't forgotten about you fools! I will tallie up tomorrow and we can get on to voting for the second filler.
    Alex, what are your thoughts regarding how the flavor profile is shaping up so far, and what advice would you suggest for blending with the choices we've made so far?
    Wondering the same thing myself; I don't wanna re-create a cigar that's already in my humi
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    xmacro:
    JDH:
    Alex Svenson:
    Wondering the same thing myself; I don't wanna re-create a cigar that's already in my humi
    ...or something that you WOULDN'T have in your humidor...
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Traveling back to nicaragua and with only my phone, it is hard to see the results. Anybody out there able to tally up the votes? If so we can move onto the next one.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Alex Svenson:
    Traveling back to nicaragua and with only my phone, it is hard to see the results. Anybody out there able to tally up the votes? If so we can move onto the next one.
    My Count is

Habano Ometepe 19
    Habano Condega 8
    PA Broadleaf Maduro 6
    Dominican Criollo 5
    San Andres Maduro 4
    Panamanian 3
    Copan 2
    Esteli Habano 2
    Cameroon 1
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Bumpity Bump