Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

amz 1301

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
heard a knock on the door and when i get there i see a box with the mail person hauling arrse, dont think much till i open and see this image

i was like WTF , is this a granade? poison smoke will come out? i held it as far away as i could and opened it to this image

andrew had sent me a pm asking if i was the one that had a decades 96 that was delivered smashed and i said yes and he said " that is all " ?? i knew then i was in deep doodoo , ofcourse he cant sent it without friends and a can of old bay, gonna have to get some blue crabs or crawfish soon! thanks bro, the rest of the hit>

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    That does look like a WWII grenade,,lol Nice hit Andrew!!!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    amz1301 is a serious BOTL. never stops amazing me with making cigar dreams come true.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Andrew = official badass
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Simply Amazing! Nicely done Andrew!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit indeed, Andrew
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Bravo!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    You guys are too kind. Jimmy and I had a trade the other week and the guy sent me a freakin gallon zip-lock bag full of sticks.

I was just blowing some time at my B&M last weekend talking with one of the workers there and saw these sitting on top of one of the shelves. They did some re-organization and found these somewhere. I thought I remembered someone getting one of these busted so I picked a couple up.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    that was awesome
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill have to remember to send him his tube back when i find something to fit in it,lol
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jj20030:
    ill have to remember to send him his tube back when i find something to fit in it,lol
    Simma down now !!! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHak7veAz3w
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    LMAO ......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lol, nice work Andrew. Jimmy that Old Bay is some good stuff. That's a Maryland classic ingredient...

• Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Awesome hit Andrew!! Old Bay is some great stuff! Shrimp, red potatoes, and crabs, large pot and some old beer! Kick back with that a stogie and let it boil! Thats a d@mn good evening!!