Home Non Cigar Related

The Pope in Cuba

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
The Pope gave a Mass in Cuba today. It was reported that "hundreds of thousands" of people attended.
Imagine the sweet aroma that emanated from that crowd following the last amen.

The thought that all of this love can be held hostage on this small island is mind boggling.

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I would love to see the Pope all kicked back in his red shoes ( no disrespect intended ) with a big 'ol Cohiba fired up ...... His last name was Ratzinger and my moms was Goetzinger , I wonder if that makes our families part of the Zinger tree ?!?! Why yes , I have been drinking , how observant of you !
    For the record , I officially have no information and absolutely no belief whatsoever that I or anyone in my family is related to the freakin' Pope !!!!!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    gmill880:
    I would love to see the Pope all kicked back in his red shoes ( no disrespect intended ) with a big 'ol Cohiba fired up ...... His last name was Ratzinger and my moms was Goetzinger , I wonder if that makes our families part of the Zinger tree ?!?! Why yes , I have been drinking , how observant of you !
    For the record , I officially have no information and absolutely no belief whatsoever that I or anyone in my family is related to the freakin' Pope !!!!!!
    A toast to you, sir.