Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade with y2pascoe

Mike was looking for a few things and I was lucky enough to be able to help him out... and he decided to completely destroyed me with these:

3 Tat Anarchy and 1 Kristoff GC Signature Series
2012-03-28_12-47-23_351

Diesel Crucible, San Lotano Connie, Ab Family Blend, CAO OSA and La Riqueza
2012-03-28_12-47-54_526

thanks for the hook up Bro!

Comments

• Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Sweet nice hit. I've been wanting to try that Tat Anarchy. JJ20030 sent me a pm and told me where to get them I need to get on the ball and do so. Tell me how it is please.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I love the Anarchys.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Here's what I got today from Rob's end of the trade. Brother hooked me up, and then some!

The unbanded one I believe is an Intemperance by Roma Craft Tobac. Check out RobbyRas's Cigar Chat tonight for more info!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    glad they got there safe... the unbanded stick is actually a Nadi Cigars Classic Habano... they will be on CigarChat next month...
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    glad they got there safe... the unbanded stick is actually a Nadi Cigars Classic Habano... they will be on CigarChat next month...
    Ah-ha. Thank you for the correction. How do you hook up with all these boutique guys anyway?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    y2pascoe:
    robbyras:
    Ah-ha. Thank you for the correction. How do you hook up with all these boutique guys anyway?
    very carefully :)