Home General Discussion

Whats your favorite cigar?

2»

Comments

• I have to add Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur (Connecticut) to my list of favorites. I'm smoking this right now and it's excellent. Great flavor, aroma, smoke, even burn, great draw, great ash, very smooth.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy everything from Gurkha and CAO that I have tried. I have about 26 different Gurkhas in my humi and have tried only about 4 or 5 blends so much more to go. Just tried a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II the other day and wow what a great smoke! I would say definitely my favorite at this time.
  • Don pepin blue label

Don pepin cuban classic

A. Fernandez

Oliva serie V

Olive serie O Maduro

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    My new favorite - Olde World Reserve Maduro...
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    RP Fusion RP Edge 5 Vegas Miami

These are my three go to cigars.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    bbc020:
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    Hemingway Masterpiece. :)
    really? this I gotta try...I was surprisingly pleased with the signature recently.
    It's a good cigar, but I was making reference to how enormous it is...you'd be smoking for a while before the firing squad finished you.

I think I'd go with the Opus X A....a mere 9.2" and it's a slow burning stick....plus if speed up toward the end, I could be so sick that I'll be wishing they'd shoot me.
    LMAO. So funny.

Hmm, I'd probably go with the CAO Vision Prana or an LFD Double Ligero Maduro Chisel. But let's be serious, if I knew it was only going to be one last smoke, it would probably take me a few hours to decide. Other top contenders: RP Decade Torpedo, Padilla '32 and Miami, Ashton VSG, Oliva Series V, Padron '64, and who could forget the Camacho PE?
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Renaissance_Man:
    My new favorite - Olde World Reserve Maduro...
    I've been sitting on a few of these, evertime I go get one all the other sticks in the humi scream out saying "no no, smoke me smoke me"! HA
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Hmm... if Oliva is behind it, then I like it. I don't guess I really have a clear cut favorite though. The Nica Libre is pretty close to being that.
  • Padron 1964 Anniversary "A" or Cohiba Habana Corona Especiale Laguito No. 2
  • My Father Cedros Deluxe