Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Karma King(?) got me

Well, the Karma King must have been reading the general discussion forum and saw my post about me being a good boy. I received 5 MOW PA's the other day out of the blue. I guess those that mentioned that good karma would come back and get me were telling the truth.

I have no idea who Karma King is. He used my address as the return address on the box. Thank you so very much Brother!!! You really made my week!! I still can't believe the generosity of this community.

Rob

P.S. I do know which post office this was mailed from and, its sad to say, I think I recognize the writing on the box. Karma will get you back one of these days Karma King!!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, the Karma King, sounds like a great name for someone that justs wants to do random bombings.........Just sayin'
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Wow, the Karma King, sounds like a great name for someone that justs wants to do random bombings.........Just sayin'
    Almost sounds like something a friend of mine might come up with...
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Sounds like it's on like karma donkey kong!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    chemforever:
    Sounds like it's on like karma donkey kong!
    maybe that belonged in the word game :/
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    LoL! Def sounds familiar. Almost hits close to home. LoL!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Am I missing something here, it sounds like, to me, some SoCal brothers are trying to say something........
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jr_p951:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Am I missing something here, it sounds like, to me, some SoCal brothers are trying to say something........
    Nah, I think you're just reading too far into things...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another man or woman of mystery?!