Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Oh No No No It's Johnny-O!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So a handful of days ago Todd introduced me to the knowledge of Johnny-O custom rolls and low and behold wouldn't you know it, but Todd decides that I need to be taught some more knowledge by first hand experience, and he even threw in stragglers... I can't thank you enough brother, this is over the top.... BUT you will feel a hefty thank you very soon!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That looks crazy wicked. I keep saying I'm going to try one of mines. But I always grab something else. Because I only have the one. Enjoy Brett....

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    looks great
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    You can't beat first hand knowledge!! Excellent sticks!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    anyone know where to find his stuff? I remember finding the site once before but had no luck in a recent search.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    anyone know where to find his stuff? I remember finding the site once before but had no luck in a recent search.
    Pm sent to you
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    That looks crazy wicked. I keep saying I'm going to try one of mines. But I always grab something else. Because I only have the one. Enjoy Brett....

Hahahaha. Todd sent me one a couple of weeks ago. I look at it everyday, I am too scared to smoke it because I only have one. It is one of the coolest things that I have. lol.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Hahahaha. Todd sent me one a couple of weeks ago. I look at it everyday, I am too scared to smoke it because I only have one. It is one of the coolest things that I have. lol.
    Smoke it now... or wait a year... they are fresh, so they will get sick soon and start putting out ammonia and such...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Todd is amazing!! I've been informed that it'd be best to smoke one of the three culebra sticks this weekend and then let the other two rest for 1-2 years, I've very "green" when it comes to aging and enjoying ISOM Custom rolls so I am incredibly grateful for the advice!!! Although I have to say that there is a piece of me that wants to let all three age for awhile because it looks so bad-azz to have them weaves together and tied lol... It's funny though, I can't believe I am blessed enough by such great friends and brothers on here to have such an "issue" to be concerned with Bwahahaha!! Thank you again Todd, and thank you to EVERY SINGLE brother and sister out there, it's ALL of YOU that make this such an incredible place and passion!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Greg, the one I sent to you needs to wait another 6 to 8 months so you are good holding off. It was from a previous purchase and is in it's down period.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Greg, the one I sent to you needs to wait another 6 to 8 months so you are good holding off. It was from a previous purchase and is in it's down period.
    Just so you know, Todd, I blame you and Joe for my new obsession of aquiring Johnny O custom rolls. You and your damn cameras...
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I didn't think J-Os were ISOMs, aren't they rolled in FL? Either way, those are gorgeous smokes, need to land on some of those soon!