Home Cigar 101

Help w/ heartfelt beads

I recieved my beads (4oz tube)...read the direction...followed the directions.  I can't tell if they absorbed enough distilled water.  How slow does the water get absorbed.  I bought the bottle they sell with and the water just ran off the beads.  Suggestion please

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    They fill really fast (near-instantly). I find it easiest to (slowly) twist the cap off one end (it's not a twist-off). I use a spoon to pour in a bit of distilled water, put the cap back on, and shake/tap the tube to distribute the water. You'll know you put in too much water if you spin the tube really fast and water sprays out. Just spin until it won't spray any more water, then dry it off with a paper towel. You've now gut super-charged beads. If you've over-filled them, watch your humidity, because you may land too high.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    duty, your pic is just WRONG!!!!!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    LOL, that pic is AWESOME

"Long ashes my friends."

• Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    that reminds me, i ran over a squirrel today, not on purpose, i felt bad for a minute but they are rodents
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Bad Andy:
    that reminds me, i ran over a squirrel today, not on purpose, i felt bad for a minute but they are rodents

Holy chit Andy ...thats probably headed to arbitration
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    F*ck you all! that's all I have to say...
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    phobicsquirrel:
    F*ck you all! that's all I have to say...
    LOL :)
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    I just use a spray bottle...spray the water on the tube...works great..