Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Self-sealing bubble bag split.

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
Hi guys, a slightly different kind of split going on here, instead of splitting cigars I want to split a container of bags to ship them in...Self-sealing bubble bags These bags are the perfect dimension to fit right into a USPS Priority small box without additional padding.

Please click on the following link to see what I'm talking about. http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-10595/Bubble-Bags/6-x-8-Heavy-Duty-Bubble-Bags-on-a-Roll

I'm looking at the 6x8 bags which come 500 to a roll for $99, with tax $107. So we pretty much do any quantity, but I'd like to do 50 bag increments if possible. Shipping on my end is an unknown, so let's see what kind of interest there is and I'll get that sorted out.

Let me know guys, I don't want to be left holding the bag. (pun intended) lol

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Almost forgot...this is open to as many as nine people in addition to myself.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    So if I want 50 that's around $11 plus shipping?
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    im in for 50
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    So if I want 50 that's around $11 plus shipping?
    That was my question. I would be down for that.
    Correct, about $11 + shipping.. Once I get the bags and see what 50 actually looks like, I'll put up a total to include shipping. You guys don't have to commit as far as sending money, I just want an idea of interest.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    guess I send enough I could use them lol
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm interested.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    This is scary
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Im in if there's still room j0z3r.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe, I posted awhile ago from my phone but doesn't look like it took. I am interested if there is still room.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in if still room!!! I didn't know you could ship cigars in the mail!!! LMAO, I think I can use them!!! LOL!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    If everyone who has posted thus far is in for 50, then I think that makes one carton.

I've got:

OchoZacho
    JHewey
    Direwolf
    BigT
    Sniper
    Bandyt
    MVW

That makes 8. Not sure if Rudy was interested or just commenting on the potential for carnage.

I'll be picking these up tomorrow and will get a shipped price up later in the day hopefully. I'm not anticipating more than $5 for shipping, but we'll see.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    If everyone who has posted thus far is in for 50, then I think that makes one carton.

I've got:

OchoZacho
    JHewey
    Direwolf
    BigT
    Sniper
    Bandyt
    MVW

That makes 8. Not sure if Rudy was interested or just commenting on the potential for carnage.

I'll be picking these up tomorrow and will get a shipped price up later in the day hopefully. I'm not anticipating more than $5 for shipping, but we'll see.
    Thank You but no..Just a scary thought when you/bork's start stocking up on packing supplies!!!
    OK then, we've got 8. Please confirm your interest, just reply with in or out.

I can see your point Rudy. You know what's really scary? I bought a box of a different kind of bubble bag and am down to one...I think I've probably used about 50 for myself.
    In
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    In
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    So in..............................If you have extra I'll take more than the 50. BORK's be afraid, very afraid, Muwahahahahaha.
    bandyt09:
    So in..............................If you have extra I'll take more than the 50. BORK's be afraid, very afraid, Muwahahahahaha.
    50 for Todd = infinity roll.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    in
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    in
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    IN
    Right on guys. I'm picking these up tomorrow on my way home from work...will put up a couple pics before dividing them up.
    Here is what 500 bags look like.

And of course a single bag.

j0z3r:

And of course a single bag.

Thatll take care of Greg and Todd's bombings, but what about the rest of us?
    Direwolf:
    j0z3r:

Thatll take care of Greg and Todd's bombings, but what about the rest of us?
    Challenge ACCEPTED!

I've got no clue exactly how I'm gonna ship these...broke them down into lots of 50...and lot is the right word, 50 is a freakin lot.
    j0z3r:
    I've got no clue exactly how I'm gonna ship these...broke them down into lots of 50...and lot is the right word, 50 is a freakin lot.
    Joe, just put them in a padded envelope and put a stamp on it...................
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Joe, just put them in a padded envelope and put a stamp on it...................
    lol, that's one big ass envelope.
    Please pm me with you info guys. I'm looking to get these packed up and shipped out by Monday.
    PM sent