Home Ratings & Reviews

Smoke 'n' Post: Diesel Unholy Cocktail

1235»

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    No Ruinations in my stash right now, but a great choice. I'd like to throw My Father into the list as well, maybe the Le Bijou?
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    Imgembo:
    Honestly i would be game for any thing i just voted for the ruination because i have one ( and they are suppose to be tasty). but I would be down for any thing. just need the time to get one if i do not have it. Maybe we should come up with a line up of cigars to make it easier?

+1 for the line up. I've got a Ruination that I planned to save for my MOW badge but I can always get another if I need to. I believe a vote on a list of sticks would make it go smoother.
    I will make a survey... ill post it here soon
    Click here to take survey

Fill out the two questions - you need to choose at least 5 cigars to add to our list of cigars to smoke. I will post the results and we will smoke them in order of highest demand to lowest demand.
    PLEASE ONLY TAKE THE SURVEY ONCE!!!!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Toombes:
    Imgembo:
    Honestly i would be game for any thing i just voted for the ruination because i have one ( and they are suppose to be tasty). but I would be down for any thing. just need the time to get one if i do not have it. Maybe we should come up with a line up of cigars to make it easier?

+1 for the line up. I've got a Ruination that I planned to save for my MOW badge but I can always get another if I need to. I believe a vote on a list of sticks would make it go smoother.
    Don't make me MOW bomb your ass too...
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Mind if i ask if the polls are closed? Need to know if i need pick up a new fancy cigar =)
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Toombes:
    Imgembo:

Don't make me MOW bomb your ass too...

Don't make me come find you, Todd!!
    I am leaving it open for however many people want to take it, but right now, the cigar we are smoking on Friday is the Liga Privada Undercrown (most votes by far)