Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Greg2648 Bombed me

Man I just have to really say thank you, you put me to shame I'm throwing the white Greg you took no mercy on me!! But I do want to say thank you and grateful for what you sent me your a great BOTL You taught me a lesson next bomb I do no mercy on there soul image

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    kingdavid5:
    Man I just have to really say thank you, you put me to shame I'm throwing the white Greg you took no mercy on me!! But I do want to say thank you and grateful for what you sent me your a great BOTL You taught me a lesson next bomb I do no mercy on there soul image
    Holy *** Bear!
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    *** me with a frying pan, thats a great hit!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    He strikes again! Awesome now smoke em up.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Just thought I would say that all of those sticks are terrible! You need to send them to me so I can properly "dispose" of them before they make you deathly ill... LOL!!! Greg don't play. Great job, bro! Enjoy the sticks, David. We'll be expecting detailed reviews of each and every one of them.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Greg is a lunatic. Just be happy you survived.

Excellent work as usual, Greg.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    You've been spanked!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Dang!!! Every time I think I've seen the most incredible package ever...Greg bumps it up a notch! The dude is INSANE. Awesome hit.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    That's just f*cking crazy! Another killer hit, Greg! Enjoy, David.