Home General Discussion

The "trunkidor" is finished

2»

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I know it's an old post but it's mine and I'll bring it back if'n I wanna!
    Anywho, some of you wanted to see the trunkidor loaded. All I had was enough to fill the tray, but here's a shot of it. Just FYI, I had to take the tray out. The red cedar was a bit too strong. Luckily I got it out before it overpowered my sticks. Whatcha think, Brothers?
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Wow brother very nice...
    Medic45:
    Wow brother very nice...

Thanks, Brian. The majority of those now reside in the 40-ct for continued aging.
  • Toombes:
    Medic45:
    Wow brother very nice...

Thanks, Brian. The majority of those now reside in the 40-ct for continued aging.
    Me thinks me jealous haha. Nice trunkidor brother!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Toombes:
    I know it's an old post but it's mine and I'll bring it back if'n I wanna!
    Anywho, some of you wanted to see the trunkidor loaded. All I had was enough to fill the tray, but here's a shot of it. Just FYI, I had to take the tray out. The red cedar was a bit too strong. Luckily I got it out before it overpowered my sticks. Whatcha think, Brothers?
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    That is freakin awesome!!!
  • nice trunkidor bro. think i have found a mate to it in Irvine? hay i was able to squeeze about five swisher,s in my 20 count! what,s up? HA.HA.:))))))
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    nice trunkidor bro. think i have found a mate to it in Irvine? hay i was able to squeeze about five swisher,s in my 20 count! what,s up? HA.HA.:))))))

You're more organized than me, I reckon... Lol!
  • cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    That's awesome. Looks really good.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That is a nice piece, and at a smokin price, literally
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Awesome trunkidor. If you want me to pick up one from there, I will take the Stradivarius - excellent morning smoke.