Home General Discussion

Cooler....

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Ok guys It seems as if I am gonna have to forgo my first purchase to get a good Cooler.. Please leave me some suggestions... Looking at something around 50-100 sticks at a reasonable price.. My heart is telling me to get the Man O War or the Vegas 5 one those are only for Looks so anyhelp would be great.. Thanks ahead of time Brian

Comments

• KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    sounds more like your asking about a humidor, not a coolidor.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Then go buy a ton of empty boxes at your local B&M, not the ornate ones but the boxes that are cedar boxes for stacking/shelving/lining. Order beads and a hygro....under $100 you have room for days...and you will need it
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Yes you are correct I am looking for a Humidor!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Buy a cooler....thank me later
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Love all my humidors, but I think I'm gonna get a cooler for my boxes next
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have your heart set on a humi, check out the cigarsprintsale. Might want to study it first. Yes, I said "study"
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    If you have your heart set on a humi, check out the cigarsprintsale. Might want to study it first. Yes, I said "study"
    Excellent advice. Also it wouldn't hurt to email Tim or Andy to see what they may be able to do for you. I know they have stuff that isn't listed here on the site.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    danielzreyes:
    Yeah, many times ive been tempted to get the 5V humidor for $50-60 on the sprint sale...
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Medic, you have a PM