Home Non Cigar Related

going on vacation

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
Talk to you guys in a week, going on a cruise this week headed to the grand caymens and cozumel.....i brougt several sticks with me.....this is a much needed vacation, time to sit back and watch the waves go by!

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Talk to you guys in a week, going on a cruise this week headed to the grand caymens and cozumel.....i brougt several sticks with me.....this is a much needed vacation, time to sit back and watch the waves go by!

Have a great trip, my friend. I sure hope, for your sake, that you don't have the rotten luck we had on our last cruise. We were told by the cruise line that there was a cigar lounge aboard.... Which turned out to be patently false. Put a severe dent in my personal satisfaction harvest, I can tell you.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy your trip brother
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Sounds like a great time! Have fun!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Rail Jockey:

Have a great trip, my friend. I sure hope, for your sake, that you don't have the rotten luck we had on our last cruise. We were told by the cruise line that there was a cigar lounge aboard.... Which turned out to be patently false. Put a severe dent in my personal satisfaction harvest, I can tell you.
    Same here brother. In fact they had a Cigars and Mojito night on Saturday from 8:00 to 10:00 as I was the only one that showed up and when I say only one i mean ONLY one, not even someone from the cruise line to make the Mojito's..............................

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy your vacation Rail Jockey. I have been waiting for my vacation this summer. I met a Turkish BOTL and going to visit him in Istanbul this summer. cayman is full of fake Cuban cigars so be careful when you buy them.