Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Wowzers BigT06!!!

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
I asked BigT about the DPG Blue. I told him I wanted to do a trade. He said no and here is your DC. Really man, I have your addy too you know, lol. Honestly, he said Rick I just want to help you out. Next thing I know, I walk into the post office to some angry faces. Man, I'm thinking a nice two sticks witha couple of yard gars. The guy puts a crater in my PO. Thanks Todd, I still owe you one. Check it out...
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I asked BigT about the DPG Blue. I told him I wanted to do a trade. He said no and here is your DC. Really man, I have your addy too you know, lol. Honestly, he said Rick I just want to help you out. Next thing I know, I walk into the post office to some angry faces. Man, I'm thinking a nice two sticks witha couple of yard gars. The guy puts a crater in my PO. Thanks Todd, I still owe you one. Check it out...
    Photobucket
    nice, the dpg blue is on my list too
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket
    No doubt about it, Todd is a "Pro". Very nice hit.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    SHARK!!!! Just sayin
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Yes he is a pro, you have to give it to him. He knows I love both the Avo and Shark. Then he throws in a Tat and a Diesel I haven't had. Very nice indeed.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME hit way to go Todd!! Rick, no one deserves it more... those Avo's are incredible and the Blues are a really good smoke too! Nice job with the La Verite 2009, I bet that will be quite the amazing stick :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one beauty of an assortment!