Home General Discussion

Does the Beard have horns and a tail?

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Because I swear he may be the Devil, exploiting the weakness of men with his insanely tempting deals. I don't know who else got the message, but it's a doozy! After the Diesel Crucibles & March Madness, I had to promise myself no more purchases until at least Cigarfest. But man, awful tempting...

I tell ya, I get these emails, and I kind of feel like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXNqEURmKtA

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Because I swear he may be the Devil
    Mama says he is the devil, that's what mama says.

• bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Can you pm me the details? I sent a request to get on his list but I guess it hasn't been processed yet :D
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Because I swear he may be the Devil, exploiting the weakness of men with his insanely tempting deals.
    I think "The Beard" knows that payday was last Friday and he wants to guide us on spending our $$, lol.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Pm those details thanks. Im not supposed to purchase anything till cigar fest either. I did learn that the 2012 Limitada is going to be unveiled at Cfest.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Sent PM's to you guys.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The Beard is whatever you need him to be, at that time.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    can i get in on this info? I'm very hit or miss on his emails... i'm on a few lists, but some end up in other emails and my junk folder...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Yeah everytime I read one of Tim's deals I feel like a little bit of me dies from the awesomeness.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    can i get in on this info? I'm very hit or miss on his emails... i'm on a few lists, but some end up in other emails and my junk folder...
    pm sent