Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

My Noobings on the AJ Fresh-Rolled

Today I received 2 AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled Coronas from Mr Toombes in a trade and Just Finished the first one. I've always been a big maduro guy, this being the first non maduro ive had in a few months that ive enjoyed enough to finish. in the begining it was quite harsh but a little bit into it it got really smooth and almost creamy with a snap to it. i think it might have gotten me off of my maduro kick if i can find some more habano's that are anything like it. When i started smoking it I was drinking a pepsi but stopped about 1/5 of the way into the cigar, it did not mesh well and I did not drink anything for the rest of the cigar. The Flavor i got from it was similar to me to chocolate milk, it reminds me of that feeling of just drinking a big glass, that creaminess that fills your mouth, not a strong chocolatey flavor but enough to make for a great smoke. Im going to pick up some Chocolate Milk to go along with the other cigar when i smoke it. I burned this one as far as i could until it started burning my fingers and then took another 5 puffs, i did NOT want to put it down, it was overall one of the better sticks ive ever smoked!

Here is what was left of it-

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed the smoke, Taylor. I'm gonna give the maddies a try next. I'll fling a couple your way, deal?
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    You up for a few more Gold Maddies? lol. I dont know if I want to try them, im already going to spend my budget on the habano's this month! But thanks again for that trade! lots of Aj's goodness in it!
  • Options
    Who said anything about a trade? Just spreading the joy, Brother.
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    I was thinking about ordering the bundle for the price of 20$ you can't go wrong how are the maddies
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these work well,lol image
  • Options
    The maddies are next after I pick up a couple more samplers. With the passes, trades and bombs I've got going on I don't want to end up letting go of all the sticks I've traded for or been hit with.
  • Options
    kingdavid5:
    I was thinking about ordering the bundle for the price of 20$ you can't go wrong how are the maddies
    where are bundles only $20??
  • Options
    jj20030:
    these work well,lol image
    there is not a single toothpick in this house....
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    taythegibs:
    kingdavid5:
    I meant 20 for 39.95$ sorry about that
  • Options
    kingdavid5:
    taythegibs:
    kingdavid5:
    I meant 20 for 39.95$ sorry about that
    Dang. You got me excited over nothing
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I need to pick up a bundle of these. Huge aj fan and for my palate his blending or fermenting styles are what i love, don,t know what he does different but his smokes are yummy. Anyone have a comparison of the corona versus robusto vitolas? Can't decide which size I wan't.
  • Options
    ive got robusto's in the as of whenever Ccom mails em out mail, i should have my thoughts on them up nearly as soon as they come in