Home Non Cigar Related

Pics of Golf Course grow in

imageimage At seed and first water cycle image 6 months later same hole. To bad my guy mowing couldn't mow straight. image Another par 3 coming along nicely.

Comments

• djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Whats the secret getting my grass to grow like that! lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    djbeenie:
    money and time
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    djbeenie:
    money and time
    time=money, therefore.... just money, and lots of it.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Is that in Hereford, TX? I almost moved there about 1.5 years ago.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    How do you cut your grass to make those lines? I want to let my wife know so she can do it right...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Awhhhh he_ll no !!! That looks like it grows way too fast brother lol . How many goats would it take to keep all that eaten down ??? ; )
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    gripnrip:
    How do you cut your grass to make those lines? I want to let my wife know so she can do it right...
    ROFL....that was my exact thoughts...!!!!!
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    CvilleE:
    gripnrip:
    you cut the fairways diagonally one way then you go back and cut it diagonally from another direction. The silver strips mean that he has cut the grass with the grain and the darker stripes mean that he has cut it against the grain
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    My backyard fails.....
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    ellinas:
    CvilleE:
    gripnrip:
    you cut the fairways diagonally one way then you go back and cut it diagonally from another direction. The silver strips mean that he has cut the grass with the grain and the darker stripes mean that he has cut it against the grain
    You can buy chains that attached to your mower that drag across the grass to make the grains lie down.
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    clearlysuspect:
    Is that in Hereford, TX? I almost moved there about 1.5 years ago.
    No in Amarillo about 45 minutes away. I make the drive there my wife teaches and the kids go to school in Hereford. There is some good golf around.
    oldsoulrevival:
    kuzi16:
    djbeenie:
    money and time
    time=money, therefore.... just money, and lots of it.
    Could not have been said any better.
    CvilleE:
    gripnrip:
    It takes a Reel mower to get the stripes. If you get the wife doing that let me know so she can Come teach mine. Mabey she would listen to someone else.