Home General Discussion

Special Night

Fired up a Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada and drinking a Jameson in memory of my father who passed away 2 years ago today...please join me if you can!

Photobucket
Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Raising a glass for your father. May God watch over soul.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's a damn fine tribute brother! Sorry to hear of your loss. My next stick will be in his honor...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will do brother.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    done bro ...
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Sorry for your loss smoke and drink up
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Thank you fellas!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Already had a CAO Cameroon but I will get some Jamesons out of the cupboard for your dad. Be well.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    That's a big glass of Jameson I got some 12 year I will have to have some tonight.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Consider it done brother
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I apprecitae your thought because I lost my father a year ago. However, when when I think about him, I feel very empty. I was very close to him. I hope someday I will gain your strength to enjoy a good cigar and think about him. Enjoy the moment my friend.
    rburke1129:
    Fired up a Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada and drinking a Jameson in memory of my father who passed away 2 years ago today...please join me if you can!

Photobucket
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry for your loss brother but I'm glad you were able to do this remembrance right ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know how you feel brother. My Dad pass 2 years ago. I really miss him saying "Keep it between the banks lad"
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Great way to remember those who've passed. I will be a day late, but I'll join you this evening in memory of loved ones.