Home Non Cigar Related

Starcraft 2

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Anyone play Starcraft 2 on multiplayer? I'm tired of having horrible random teammates and thought I'd ask around for a few partners on teams.

Comments

• ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I play from time to time. Probably not any better than you horrible random teammates though, it has been a while since i last played. Although i am slightly less random.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    wwhwang:
    Anyone play Starcraft 2 on multiplayer? I'm tired of having horrible random teammates and thought I'd ask around for a few partners on teams.
    I think Kreig is really big into it.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    djbeenie:
    wwhwang:
    Yep, I am. Played SC1 all the time back in HS...got pretty high in the ladder games too. Anyways, if you wanna play Wayne, shoot me a message on bnet - handle is krieg (big surprise huh?)

"Long ashes my friends."

oh...and I am playing mass effect 3 right now too...fyi.

"Long ashes my friends."

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    djbeenie:
    wwhwang:
    Yep, I am. Played SC1 all the time back in HS...got pretty high in the ladder games too. Anyways, if you wanna play Wayne, shoot me a message on bnet - handle is krieg (big surprise huh?)
    Nice. Tried to add you, Chris. Battlenet says I need your handle and character code. Though I suppose real ID would be less of a hassle. Also, do you play Mass Effect 3 on the 360 or the PS3?
    wwhwang:
    Krieg:
    djbeenie:
    wwhwang:
    Nice. Tried to add you, Chris. Battlenet says I need your handle and character code. Though I suppose real ID would be less of a hassle. Also, do you play Mass Effect 3 on the 360 or the PS3?
    Neither, I play on pc. Real gamers use a mouse and a keyboard ;). Jk

"Long ashes my friends."

Not sure what a character code is, I'll check and let u know.

"Long ashes my friends."