Home Non Cigar Related

I wish I had...

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
...Taco Bell right now. This is a horrible thread, I know, but my 5'8" pudgy frame is craving 4th Meal right now.

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    that would be awesome...
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    taythegibs:
    that would be awesome...
    Thank you, brother!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    You Guys suck, going to get a crunch wrap supreme....
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Dammit! The nearest Toxic Smell is 30 minutes away and I'm at work...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Taco Johns is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.... just saying
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Haven't had TB in over a year. Gave up fast food. Thanks for kicking up a craving
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Haven't had TB in over a year. Gave up fast food. Thanks for kicking up a craving
    I haven't had it in months either but sometimes I just get it on the brain! I ended up eating my three year old's leftover chicken strips and fries.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Your suggestion had me dreaming of those Dorito shell tacos they have me addicted too. I know I will be there very soon.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Your suggestion had me dreaming of those Dorito shell tacos they have me addicted too. I know I will be there very soon.

And some guy got paid to smoke a ton of weed and come up with THAT combo! Bravo!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    A Porterhouse Steak about two inches thick with A baked potato on the side.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I love me some taco hell! I gotta try that doritos taco. Sounds so goooooooood
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Hope you're happy, Mike!! Had to have a Crunchwrap Supreme for lunch today... My ulcers thank you!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I have practically lived off of Cookies & Cream icecream smothered in strawberry and chocolate syrup this weekend! This is what you call "diet rebellion!"
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I did a bad thing and bought a 2 litre coke. have had it in friggin forever.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Cheesy Gordita crunch and a 40 is pretty much heaven at 3am.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Meximelt OH yeah lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    No reason for me to visit Tacky Smell since they got rid of the Ranchero sauce for my beloved chicken soft tacos. Basturds....