Home General Discussion

Help Me

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
As most all of you know I had oral surgery in December and haven't smoked a cigar since 12/06/11, exactly 4 months ago. Well, I talked with my dentist today and he said I can have ONE cigar at the SoCal Herf tomorrow. Since I was on the cigar.com forum at the time of the call, I did the math conversion and that means I get to have 2.

Here's the help part:

What do I smoke tomorrow? Please don't ask what do I have because the 20 count is too deep to list. Just put the 2 cigars out there and if I have them, I will consider your suggestions.

This may or may not be a contest so that is why it is in the GD section

Thanks in advance for all your suggstions.

Comments

• txpooltxpool Posts: 30
    Something a little different.... Reinado
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    reach deep inside the humi.. atleast up to your elbow. Move the hubcap for the Chevy rally rims. underneath the shovel they used to bury Hoffa and grab the two hiding there.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MF Lounge Exclusive and Johnny-O! Lancero with rest on it!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MF Lounge Exclusive and Johnny-O! Lancero with rest on it! Congrats on getting to cheat Todd really happy for you my friend!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on your opportunity! I'd bring with you an El Tiante and a My Father (lancero). Have fun!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Todd you gotta go with something new you haven't had that you have gotten since you haven't had a cigar. Perhaps a MOW PA Maduro if you got them. Then to follow it up go with one of your all time favs since we're on the CCOM conversion ratio
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The oldest MF you have, and the freshest Johnny-O! you have.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Glad to hear it's goin well Todd...fire up a DPG Blue and MF #4 brother!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    hahaha, real happy for you Todd, thats awesome.

2 cigars? 1 HAS to be a My father lounge exclusive, and then knowing your a dpg yes man, like myself, hit up the blue lancero. Thats what I'd do, go with what you know, because theres no reason to be dissappointed, but all the reason in the world to have a reminder of why you love this hobby.

Either that or two swisher sweets. maybe a grape and a peach? hahaha, just to make sure you DON'T crave a cigar for the next 4 months.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Grats man that is awesome enjoy your well deserved smoke....I have go with a My Father, and a personal favorite of mine as of so far Padron 5k..
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boyd, you hit the conumdrum on the head. I probably won't get another until October so I don't want to have a lingering craving that I have to push off another 6 months.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    You guys gotta up your game here, if not Todd is smoking what I say he smokes. Big Smile [:D]
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ...or you could do a Casa Fuente lancero and a DPG Blue "A"...
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The answer is clear to me. A Double Happiness.
    bandyt09:
    Boyd, you hit the conumdrum on the head. I probably won't get another until October so I don't want to have a lingering craving that I have to push off another 6 months.
    hahaha, seriously . . .

good luck on the final decision, man, and heres to hoping for a speedy 6 months for you.
    double post, my bad
    beatnic:
    The answer is clear to me. A Double Happiness.
    Rick, this made me laugh and so apropos......................
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I would say a la Hencia cubana core and a man o war original.
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Smoke that Girmalkin and or the Molotov you will likey! I think!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    cough cough...... cola..............
    415:
    cough cough...... cola..............
    It has crossed my mind, but I am thinking decade on that one........Thanks again.
  • oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    Make it count. A my father le bijou followed by a puros indios chief. You should be able to stretch out a good 7 hours of smoking between the two.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Casa Fuente lancero and a feral flying pig (in that order). The Fuente will not disappoint you and the FFP will fill your nicotine gas tank for a while, so I have heard. I have not had either.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    you are a better man than i. ive got a few left and unless i manage to hide them from myself i doubt they will last till the end of the year, let alone 2 more years
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    We all know that one will most likely be a MF, and probably the one that is your favorite and brings you the most pleasure consistently. I say, make that one your 2nd (last smoke). The first I would suggest smoking the last cigar that you've only had once or twice that really gave you that wow. What a great time to revisit a cigar like that. For me, if I were you, it would be something like a Dirty Rat or Feral / Flying Pig 1st, maybe an Anejo, and a classic MF Toro or Cedros 2nd.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I would say first a San Lotano Conny,, Second a mac 97 maduro
    I must say, you guys aren't making it easier as there are a lot of GREAT suggestions out there and most of the sticks suggested I do have; I am not sure that is a good thing or not, LOL.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
    Camacho Corojo Limited 08/22
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I would go for an Opus X "A" and a OSOK or CF LanceroLancero
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, smoke anything "A"
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR