Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

CCOM House label American Blend

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
So has anyone had these yet ..... I'd love to hear how they are and if they are better than the Purple and Blue Labels for connie lovers?

Comments

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Yes, I think they are a lot better than the Purple and Blue labels. The American label has some mild spice to it because of its Habano fillers. I would equate it to white pepper and similar in taste to the MoW virtue, but maybe not as creamy.

I had the lonsdale and was pleasantly surprised by everything- construction, draw, ash and taste. I normally don't like Connecticut wrapper smokes because they taste so boring to me, but this one has just the right amount of zest to it.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, hope to hear some more reviews. If they're similar to the Vertue gonna have to grab some when I can.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonder if we'll see a Daily Deal on these?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they had been already on the dd, where i first saw them, beatnic has had them and sent me a couple to try, might fire one up tomorrow night
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Yes, I think they are a lot better than the Purple and Blue labels. The American label has some mild spice to it because of its Habano fillers. I would equate it to white pepper and similar in taste to the MoW virtue, but maybe not as creamy.

I had the lonsdale and was pleasantly surprised by everything- construction, draw, ash and taste. I normally don't like Connecticut wrapper smokes because they taste so boring to me, but this one has just the right amount of zest to it.
    same here on the connys but seems lately there are some great connies coming out, san lotano conny is one i thought was great and ordered a fiver after i smoked one which i got today thanks to the beard
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Hate to jump ship here but I thought they were awful. There was nothing about them I could find that was good. It was ugly, looked like a cheap drugstore cigar, tasted bad and had a terrible draw. I threw the rest in the bottom of the box hoping they will improve
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    fla-gypsy:
    Hate to jump ship here but I thought they were awful. There was nothing about them I could find that was good. It was ugly, looked like a cheap drugstore cigar, tasted bad and had a terrible draw. I threw the rest in the bottom of the box hoping they will improve
    While mine wasn't as bad it was as awesome as I hoped either.
    It's super young and needs rest.

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas I think the next order I put in with ccom maybe I'll throw a few torps and lonsdales in and let them rest for a bit.