Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Camacho 1962, Oliva Connecticut Reserve, 5Vegas Limitada

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
I gots a couple questions about said cigars...

I asked the guy that runs the local B&M if he had any Camacho 1962's and he said that he had never heard of it, and that it was probably a mail-order only cigar. Is this statement accurate, or does Camacho actually market that particular cigar to shops around the country as well as online? He seems to know his stuff pretty well, but from reading the description of the 1962 here on Ccom it doesn't seem like it's only available online. Anybody know more about this?

Second question is about the Oliva Conn. Reserve. I got an email today from Ccom saying it had "just landed" so apparently it's pretty new? I really want to get a couple opinions on this before I buy any, particularly how it stacks up to the Nub Connie, the Gurkha turk, and the 5Vegas Gold. I've had the Nub before and really liked it, and the next thing on my list was gonna be the Turk or the Gold but now i'm not so sure; I really like Oliva's other blends and I'm unsure of what to get now. Could somebody with a sharper sense of taste than me write a review for it and include a comparo with the other two i mentioned here?

Lastly, the daily deal today is the 5 Vegas Limitada and was wondering if i should get it? i here it's pretty good, but is it good enough to pass on a deal like this and get it at regular price or should i **** it up today at the discount?

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    Lastly, the daily deal today is the 5 Vegas Limitada and was wondering if i should get it? i here it's pretty good, but is it good enough to pass on a deal like this and get it at regular price or should i **** it up today at the discount?
    I've been wondering the same thing. At $3/each it doesn't seem like that great a deal, although some would consider that practically free...
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    bacon.jay:
    I've been wondering the same thing. At $3/each it doesn't seem like that great a deal, although some would consider that practically free...
    its a great deal, these are 5 vegas higher priced sticks, i got 2 wish i could get more
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    As to your question about the 1962, I've heard they're online-only, but I've seen them at a local B&M.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've never heard they were online only, but I have seen them at my local shop. They pretty much always have them in stock.