Home General Discussion

Ky Herf

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
I was just wondering if there were many BOTL that was with in an hour or so of Lexington, KY. Figured some of us could get together and blow up Jake's Cigar Bar..

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Are you buying?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the brothers on here, Eric (CvilleE), is a great guy and close friend. He is in Campbellsville, KY so you might try PM'ing him and seeing what is going on regarding that...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I regularly text with Eric and we're trying to set up a weekend get together/herf. Maybe we can get JDH and acewoodson in on it and have a ripping good time.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I'm an hour from Lexington, let me know when an ill see if I can make it.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Nice Interest and NO TOOMBES U ARE...lol
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Definantly interested...missed the last one due to unforeseen expenses, but yes let's try to get something worked up!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm just thankful this post is about the state of Kentucky...bringing KY to a herf would be scary...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I'm just thankful this post is about the state of Kentucky...bringing KY to a herf would be scary...
    Lol Ken, ask Brett what I gave him as a gift with the last bomb I smacked him with ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."