Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WaxingMoon humi for sale

Sold thanks !

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful humi Tony! Wish I had the room for one man, Waxing Moon humi's are top notch and a cigar aficionado's wish list!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    zeebra:
    Beautiful humi Tony! Wish I had the room for one man, Waxing Moon humi's are top notch and a cigar aficionado's wish list!
    I wish I had the CASH for it! LOL Beautiful humidor, and I dont think it will be long before some lucky BORK scoops it up.

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    zeebra:
    +1 on "every cigar aficionado's wish list" he does amazing work. Last year he built my wife a jewelry box and its f'ing gorgeous.

good luck in selling it man, wish I was in a position to jump on it because for that size and for that craftmanship that is a STEAL.
  • what are you asking? Why are you getting rid of it? if i may ask. what is the HUMI system you are using?
  • That is a NICE set up!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I was able to help you out. Good Luck!!!!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    bump
  • god id kill for that
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    god id kill for that
    They wouldn't let you keep it in your cell. Tobacco is forbidden in most prisons.
  • Direwolf:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    god id kill for that
    They wouldn't let you keep it in your cell. Tobacco is forbidden in most prisons.
    only if i got caught :)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Direwolf:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    god id kill for that
    only if i got caught :)
    your first statement was one too many. you''d be toast.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Centurian, 2 Centurian, 3 Centurian, 4.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    What a bargain! I wish I had it.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    You're "out of the hobby now"?