Home Non Cigar Related

Happy trails Rick Santorum

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Don't let the social, cultural and religious diversity of America hit you on the @ss on your way out!

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    y2pascoe:
    Don't let the social, cultural and religious diversity of America hit you on the @ss on your way out!
    He surely won't miss the childish ridicule that has been spewed his way.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    No love for Rick?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    phobicsquirrel:
    No love for Rick?
    Nobody likes a zealot...

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    No love for Rick?
    Mmm...no, not really.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I was embarrassed my state elected him to Congress. Whoever said no one likes a zealot hit the nail on the head. I have been stunned that his run for the nomination went as far as it did.
    The Sniper:
    phobicsquirrel:
    No love for Rick?
    Nobody likes a zealot...

really? I love zealots, though they are cannon fodder I still like them. Love the protoss!
    Luko:
    I was embarrassed my state elected him to Congress. Whoever said no one likes a zealot hit the nail on the head. I have been stunned that his run for the nomination went as far as it did.
    Yeah, but at least he doesn't stray too far on his standards. Something that can't be said of Romney.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    The Sniper:
    phobicsquirrel:
    No love for Rick?
    Nobody likes a zealot...

really? I love zealots, though they are cannon fodder I still like them. Love the protoss!
    +1 politics and starcraft cant beat that.
  • DynaguyDynaguy Posts: 51
    Glad to see this narrow minded, self rightous gentleman has decided to retire from the race rather than face defeat in his home state.