Home Non Cigar Related

Did you know there's a butter shortage in Norway?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    What the frak... Thought that was a chick got 0.3 seconds into the video and shut it off.

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Yeah... that, umm... person (pretty sure it's a guy)... is gonna come in my house and take something of mine and force me and my family to watch... that would be the day fairy wings sprout outta my ass and fly me off a cliff, right before I gnaw them off with my teeth and fall to my death intentionally.

LMAO

thanks for posting, brother, I needed a good laugh this morning.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    Yeah... that, umm... person (pretty sure it's a guy)... is gonna come in my house and take something of mine and force me and my family to watch... that would be the day fairy wings sprout outta my ass and fly me off a cliff, right before I gnaw them off with my teeth and fall to my death intentionally.

LMAO

thanks for posting, brother, I needed a good laugh this morning.
    He even takes a shot at the Danish!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:

I couldn't stand watching it long enough to get to that part. Pretty stupid video, if you ask me. But thanks for taking time to post it....
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    jlmarta:
    y2pascoe:

I couldn't stand watching it long enough to get to that part. Pretty stupid video, if you ask me. But thanks for taking time to post it....
    Looks like he's got a whole Youtube channel. I can post some more if you'd like, Marty.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    jlmarta:
    y2pascoe:

Looks like he's got a whole Youtube channel. I can post some more if you'd like, Marty.

Uh, thanks but don't go to a lot of trouble. I think I hear a root canal calling me..... ;-)
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    that was hard to watch, but if that....person... thinks that they could come take my butter then they have another thing coming! just because im one of the "many overweight -mericans" doesnt mean that you can take my BUTTAH! ill sick Paula Dean on this.....person.... if they do try.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I saw that, umm, person before. I knew better than to press play.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Actually, butter is much maligned and most of what you've been told for years is bullcrap. When the body is deprived of essential fats, it's much harder to lose weight or process vitamins and minerals properly. Many of these EFA's are only found in butter. You won't find any margarine or polyunsaturated fats in my kitchen.

I only use butter and full fat dairy. My cholesterol dropped from 275 to 117.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    zoom6zoom:
    Actually, butter is much maligned and most of what you've been told for years is bullcrap. When the body is deprived of essential fats, it's much harder to lose weight or process vitamins and minerals properly. Many of these EFA's are only found in butter. You won't find any margarine or polyunsaturated fats in my kitchen.

I can not convince my stepmom that margarine is bad for you... Spent some time in a biology class im taking on nutrition and the professor went on a rant about it, and it seemed like most of the obese people in the class used margarine not butter. dang ignorant people...
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    stephen_hannibal:
    What the frak... Thought that was a chick got 0.3 seconds into the video and shut it off.

Look at those eyebrows...That's no girl..
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:

You Sir, are my hero! Going to go defrost some bacon....
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    taythegibs:
    zoom6zoom:

I can not convince my stepmom that margarine is bad for you... Spent some time in a biology class im taking on nutrition and the professor went on a rant about it, and it seemed like most of the obese people in the class used margarine not butter. dang ignorant people...

Be lovin' me some butter .

And 'ol yeah ... whatever that thing is caused a little throw-up to come up in my throat ... YIKES !!!