Home Cigar 101
Options

if something isn't listed on cigar.com

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Should I email them to see if they carry it?
The discussion of tins got me thinking of checking the price on cigar.com for the tins. I wasn't able to find the tins. I'm probably looking in the wrong place for them, but I'd sure like to check their prices on Upmann Vintage Cameroon tins, before I buy any more. I might be able to save a little change on it or buy more than I normally would.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Email them or give one of the reps a call. I usually call in my orders now and I know some guys have called them to find out if they carry a certain stick that isn't listed. I'm not sure if they carry tins, but it never hurts to ask. Good luck!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Bobbo2009:
    Email them or give one of the reps a call. I usually call in my orders now and I know some guys have called them to find out if they carry a certain stick that isn't listed. I'm not sure if they carry tins, but it never hurts to ask. Good luck!!
    +1, they carry way more cigars than are on their website and even if its not in their warehouse they can 9 times out of 10 get it. The reps are amazing.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    The reps are amazing.
    Truer words have never been written.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calling is better. And they can almost get what you want.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Could someone pm me the number to call for the reps? Making a big purchase and would like to talk to them.
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    The contact info is on the hottom of the home page.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    If it's a really big purchase, you may wanna consider the COTM; 10% off all orders