Home General Discussion

San Lotano Oval Maduro

I picked one up last night has anyone tried them yet

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Not yet but I would expect it to be awesome
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Most enjoyable, they are! The usual Maduro sweetness with some pepper in the background. Pretty complex, but smooth.
  • The oval robusto vitola itself was solid - I'd put it on par with the consistency of an Ashton VSG - construction, feel in hand, overall premium experience. It's a tobacco-flavored bomb, it's awesome. It's so rich, it coats your mouth with awesome tobacco-y goodness. I smoked 2 in a row and nubbed them both.
  • cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    The ovals are my favorite. I can't wait to get some of these.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I need these. I have only had the SL conn and it was lovely.
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    I grabbed the corona I should have grabbed the robusto AJ is actually gonna be at my B&M today but I can't wait to try it
    King where do you live in Miramar? I lived in Davie for a long time. Moved up to Orlando for a job. I go down all the time. All my family is still down there.
    cmartin:
    King where do you live in Miramar? I lived in Davie for a long time. Moved up to Orlando for a job. I go down all the time. All my family is still down there.
    Near Pembroke Lakes Mall
    Cool. I graduated from archbishop McCarthy in '05.
    Ur kidding I graduated 03
    What a small world. Pm sent.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Man there is alot of new faces on here! Oval is a great stick, I can't wait to try the maduro. I can never decide which one I like more, the habano or oval.

"Long ashes my friends."

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Love the oval. Really looking forward to trying these out. I think a call to the Beard may be in order
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I got these in the beards email deal and fired one up a few days ago. For the strange shape I was amazed how well it burned! Never had to touch it up. Lots of pepper and sweetness battling in the flavor and developed into a creamy toasty wood flavor. I really liked it. I wonder how well these will age. Going to come back to them after a little more rest. Another AJ home run.
    I think imma let mine sit for a couple weeks and grab a couple more this week and let them sit I'm mad I got the corona so imma have to get the robusto to get the full flavor of the cigar