Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thanks Mephisto

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Went to mailbox and BOOM. Out of no where I get this nice bomb with some reference to TN and KY lol I feel a big time Old Rocky Top party coming on. Thanks Brother much appreciated and loved.....GO BIG BLUE......

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    From the Minds of Mephisto......lol,, Gotta love a guy who bombs a whole fn state..Enjoy
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Just one big Carpet Bombing!!. Very nice! :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    It was my pleasure. Enjoy the sticks!
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    He got me too! Thanks Mephisto! I'm going to really enjoy these! FYI, thats a Liga T 52 and a V Maduro.......This package has gotta be a little piece of Maduro heaven!

• Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    The Kid:
    From the Minds of Mephisto......lol,, Gotta love a guy who bombs a whole fn state..Enjoy
    Aint it the truth! I hope he wins Rick's contest. That'd be pretty nice payback.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    He got me too! Thanks Mephisto! I'm going to really enjoy these! FYI, thats a Liga T 52 and a V Maduro.......This package has gotta be a little piece of Maduro heaven!

Dave, you done got bushwhacked!! Enjoy them, brother! I think another "Redneck Herf" at Jake's may be in order soon.
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Went to mailbox and BOOM. Out of no where I get this nice bomb with some reference to TN and KY lol I feel a big time Old Rocky Top party coming on. Thanks Brother much appreciated and loved.....GO BIG BLUE......

It just so happens that I have Mephisto's addy, Brian... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

It just so happens that I have Mephisto's addy, Brian... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

I must be needing it......
  • Options
    PM to you, brudda!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    PM to you, brudda!

Thank you sir now I must ponder......LMAO
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Whoa! Hold on....no need to add violence to violence.
  • Options
    Mephisto:
    Whoa! Hold on....no need to add violence to violence.

All is fair in the fight for ole rocky top.........LMAO