Home General Discussion

My hurf

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosthanks to my new frends my hurf.

Comments

• I know its not a lot but its a good start. I have a humidor on order. received my crystal mumidifier. looking forward to the future:))
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosthanks to my new frends my hurf.

Ya gotta start somewhere, brother. Mine was a 40-ct and a 10-stick sampler...
  • thanks. I needed a cabnet anyway finaly brock down and bought one turned out ok. just bought four RYJ reserves set me back 32$ got to start getting samplers from c.com. and looking fore deals to fill my humidor up.
  • leerescue@yahoo.com:
    thanks. I needed a cabnet anyway finaly brock down and bought one turned out ok. just bought four RYJ reserves set me back 32$ got to start getting samplers from c.com. and looking fore deals to fill my humidor up.
    better to have it than not need it!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Jim Beam fan I see nice, I feel it's the best bourbon around. The LHC Core is in my top 3 enjoy.
  • thanks love my jack and jim to. still new to the forum and trying to get myself introduced. this is what i have received and bought so far. look forward to the future.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to let us know what you think of the Buffalo Trace.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet setup brother.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • That i can do ill let you know:))
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    0patience:

Ummmm Buffalo Trace ... That is one of my favorites .
    I don't drink much. Fire water tends to be disagreeable with native descent. ; )
    But I do like a good whiskey, bourbon, scotch or what ever.

So when I see something I haven't tried and all the recommendations on it seem to be pretty high on it, it peaks my interest. Price is pretty reasonable for it, from what I've found too. May have to seriously look into it.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    That i can do ill let you know:))
    pm to you
    0patience:

While I'm not the biggest fan of bourbon(us welsh fellers like our scotch and Guiness), I'm a sucker for 2-3 fingers of Buffalo Trace or Knob Creek. I'll take those two over Jack or Jim any day.
    Toombes:
    While I'm not the biggest fan of bourbon(us welsh fellers like our scotch and Guiness), I'm a sucker for 2-3 fingers of Buffalo Trace or Knob Creek. I'll take those two over Jack or Jim any day.
    If it is similar to Knob Creek, I like Knob Creek. So I may have to definitely check into that one.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    0patience:
    Toombes:
    If it is similar to Knob Creek, I like Knob Creek. So I may have to definitely check into that one.

I would definitely recommend it! I think you'll find a new favorite to add to your list.