Home General Discussion
Options

Herfador

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
My new herfador, I have been keeping a selection if smokes in a ziplock baggie and I was not to sure about the safety of them. I picked this up at a local store and have managed to place 20 smokes, cutter and matches in it along with a pillow. I am able to accommodate up to a 6.5 inch stick with a few 7 inch sticks at an angle. This is airtight so I assume I would need to open it every so often. Let me know what you all think..
View 2
Inside view

Comments

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Well, it looks good to me. I remember having to use a tupperware container when I traveled to keep my sticks safe. My wife didn't like me using it though. I'm pretty sure one of the "long term" members here will let you know if they see anything that needs to be changed. But, for a short term solution, looks good.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. It's all about the convenience.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Looks great. With an airtight container and a humidification device that only gives off moisture your only problem will be over-humidifying your cigars. Keep an eye on that and you'll be golden. Maybe you should fit a hygro in there somehow.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I would use a boveda humidy pac. I bet it would work perfect in there.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    You're welcome for the idea... Looks good, brother!