Home Non Cigar Related

Meth.....is AWESOME

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
My embed link didn't work.... But check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca-MEllvNEM&feature=player_embedded

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    wtf... i couldnt understand what she was saying but there was no way to come out on top on that one.

Now to the subject of meth- It is a very horrid drug that is very popular around here... i dont know why that is, but i would rather drip HCl into my ear than do meth. It destroys your body from the inside out at a fast pace, and there are NO "good" qualities of it.

My adopted little sister's birth mother was on meth when she was pregnant, now my little sister has permanent nerve damage, seizures, and god know what else.

METH ISN'T WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    OMG I deal with this everyday.... its getting worse by the minute...
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    +1. Everyone around here is hellbent on seeing what they can get high on next.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Medic45:
    +1. Everyone around here is hellbent on seeing what they can get high on next.
    It's sad honestly...and that's part of my hometown. I can't tell you how many people, friends, etc.., I've seen steal from anyone for that crud.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've worked around a lot of people that were either current meth heads or former meth heads. It's sad really, you see these people who haven't touched the stuff for years but the damage is done, they'll never lose that tweaker tic.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:

Yeah, Brian and I look these people in the eye virtually everyday. Sadly, from an EMS standpoint, there's nothing we can do to help them. Take care of the major issues and drive like He!!. I actually received a call from an ex-GF a few yrs ago askin for bail money after she was busted for possession. Saw her on the street later in the week and hardly recognized her. It's truly saddening to see what these people are doing to themselves just for a quick trip...
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Yeah, Brian and I look these people in the eye virtually everyday. Sadly, from an EMS standpoint, there's nothing we can do to help them. Take care of the major issues and drive like He!!. I actually received a call from an ex-GF a few yrs ago askin for bail money after she was busted for possession. Saw her on the street later in the week and hardly recognized her. It's truly saddening to see what these people are doing to themselves just for a quick trip...

Has to be one of the hardest parts of the job cause sometimes you do get that one who really wants help And you can't do a thing for them!! It will never get any better!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ran into one this morning at dollar store, was buying one item when she tried to just cut in front saying she was going ahead of me cause she was in a hurry, i said hell noo, ive got 1 item, then her man says you dont talk to her like that, i said you need to control your so called woman and i was gone , she was probably only 19-21
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I happen to be one of the very few that made it out. I have never hidden my past deeds from anyone. Meth makes crack look like cake frosting. I have seen first hand and in technicolor just how low humanity can get. Yep's that's the past I get too look back on.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    ran into one this morning at dollar store, was buying one item when she tried to just cut in front saying she was going ahead of me cause she was in a hurry, i said hell noo, ive got 1 item, then her man says you dont talk to her like that, i said you need to control your so called woman and i was gone , she was probably only 19-21
    Ahhh the dollar store,,I love going into that store,,,,,always an adventure...Oh BTW Id hit it,,lol
    Direwolf:
    I happen to be one of the very few that made it out. I have never hidden my past deeds from anyone. Meth makes crack look like cake frosting. I have seen first hand and in technicolor just how low humanity can get. Yep's that's the past I get too look back on.

That is awesome I'm glad to see someone who has over came it. I have lost many family and friends to the life style. I know I'm not perfect nor do I claim to be, we each have our own ghosts in our closet. I just wanna say Congrats brother!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Direwolf:
    Me too my friend. It was a rough senior year in high school for me. I'm 6'2" and near the end (or bottom) I was down to 118lbs. Luckily, a couple of good friends and family helped me escape. I've seen some things myself and don't care to ever see it again.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Medic45:

You should be in California at an NA Meeting..... I see it and Hear it every day Myself.... Ive been Clean for almost 13 years , never saw the Love of Meth thank goodness I could take that *** or Leave it.... LOL But I was a Garbage Dump at one time/
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Medic45:
    Direwolf:

That is awesome I'm glad to see someone who has over came it. I have lost many family and friends to the life style. I know I'm not perfect nor do I claim to be, we each have our own ghosts in our closet. I just wanna say Congrats brother!
    +1, and here's to onward and upward!

• KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Here am I am thinking it's a thread about injection methanol into your motor... been doing that for years! Yeah, i don't see too much meth use (the drug) locally, but out in Sumter, where I work, it is pretty bad among the poor people. Sucks to see people just throw their life away, and others so willing to kill others for money...