Home Ratings & Reviews

CCOM Brazillian label

I had one of these Friday night and really liked it. Has anyone else had this and liked it? If so, what are some recommendations along the same lines as that one?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, this is probably the best of the House Label cigars. If you liked it a lot, I'd suggest trying the Perdomo Reserve Oscuro, Perdomo Champagne Noir, Man O War Ruination, and probably several others that aren't popping to mind right this second.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I've had two of these so far. The first one was way back in 2010 and I didn't care for it all. My notes say that the burn was awful and the flavor was so bland. I had another one of these at the beginning of March. That one was very good. I wasn't able to take any notes but what I wrote down was lots of flavor and a little bit of spice. I know my palate is improving and changing so I will have to get my hands on one more to make sure before a box is in my future. Not sure what I could recommend since I'm still new to all of this, but, the MOW Ruination (which was already mentioned) is a good one.
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    love these. bought a box and already through a third of it. great citrus and sweet tastes abound, along with a kick of pepper.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I posted a thread a while back asking about value priced maduros and this stick was one that was recommended. Without knowing exactly how close to the flavor of the CCom stick you're wanting, you can probably get some ideas from HERE.