Home General Discussion
Options

Est. 1844

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody know who the blender is for the 1844? I can't seem to locate it. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do believe it's AJ ...
    I'm 99% sure that I got a couple of these as part of an AJ corona sampler that was on the DD a while back.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Did a quick search.. yes AJ Fernandez,
  • Options
    I thought it was AJ but it's not listed in the cigar blender's database and CCOM doesn't mention the blender in their listing of them for sale. I'm just curious to know for sure. Thanks.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    I thought it was AJ but it's not listed in the cigar blender's database and CCOM doesn't mention the blender in their listing of them for sale. I'm just curious to know for sure. Thanks.
    When these were released, it was said that the blender wanted to remain anonymous or something because of how low-priced they were selling. Or manufacturer, something like that. There were lots of hints that it was AJ though. If it's official now, it doesn't surprise me at all. Only had the 50 but it's damn good, especially at the price.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Search for AJ on wikipedia and it lists virtually everything he rolls.
  • Options
    Thanks, Daniel, I'll give that a try....
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    No problem, Marty.
  • Options
    I just ordered a sampler of AJ sticks the good reps created for me!! I can't wait
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Churchill83:
    I just ordered a sampler of AJ sticks the good reps created for me!! I can't wait
    Hook, line and sinker.