Home Non Cigar Related

Coast to Coast am with George Noory

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Anybody else listen to this talk radio program????

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I used to listen to Art Bell way back when. There's a reason its on in the middle of the night. That's when the crazys come out.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    I used to listen to Art Bell way back when. There's a reason its on in the middle of the night. That's when the crazys come out.
    hey... i resemble that.

there is some crazy stuff on that show. I love that crap.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    beatnic:
    hey... i resemble that.

there is some crazy stuff on that show. I love that crap.
    +1,,been listening to it for a while specially when I used to work graveyards,, Became an insider for a little bit just because its easier to listen during the day and skip all the advertisements.. Some of the stuff is "out there" but theres alot of stuff that I believe and find very interesting... SHow used to be a bit better when Art Bell was runnin the show... Nice to see Im not the only crazy guy here,
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Art Bell was awesome as host. I used to be an Insider subscriber too but gave it up a year ago.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I was a faithful Art Bell listener back in the day. Loved that show! I catch part of Georges show on my way to work when I'm on day shifts. Sounds good, but not as much off the wall stuff I remember Art doing. "From the Kingdom of Nye" LOL
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    What is this, "A.M." thing you speak of?
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I heard that Art Bell passed away yesterday. I was not what you call a real fan of UFOs, hauntings, crop circles, Loch ness monsters, etc, etc,  but even way back when he was still on the air, I remember listening to the show if I happened to be driving in the AM hours.  
    Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think anybody who has worked night shifts or is a night owl has heard Art Bell. Some of his stuff was out there but he was always entertaining. Hadn't heard he passed, RIP
    A little dirt never hurt