Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

laker1963

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Remeber this?????

He is NOT!!!! He keeps picking on the new kids. Bully. That's what he is a Bully! Maybe he should be surrounded by some of the "older" kids in the school yard and taught a lesson he won't soon forget. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Stay tuned!!
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    MVW67:
    Remeber this?????

He is NOT!!!! He keeps picking on the new kids. Bully. That's what he is a Bully! Maybe he should be surrounded by some of the "older" kids in the school yard and taught a lesson he won't soon forget. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Stay tuned!!
    HEY !!!! Wait a minute here !!! What's this about? Mike I sent you a PM this morning before I saw this !!! I thought that you were someone I could play nicely with... do I have to rethink this position or are you taking on the bully we were talking about in that post? Read your PM's Mike ! LOL
  • Options
    Too late now!!!!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Too late now!!!!
    Hmmmm. I will get what I was after this way too, but it will be messier then I thought. Did I mention... I'm a bleeder?
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Remeber this?????

See, that's not fair right there. I totally forgot about saying that about YOU. When you brought it back up here I was trying to figure out who I said that about. Getting older sucks. My memory is fading and I can't even remember who I say things about now.

How can you hold me responsible for what I say? I am obviously old and feeble. It was the Jack Daniels talking ;)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    MVW67:
    Remeber this?????

See, that's not fair right there. I totally forgot about saying that about YOU. When you brought it back up here I was trying to figure out who I said that about. Getting older sucks. My memory is fading and I can't even remember who I say things about now.

How can you hold me responsible for what I say? I am obviously old and feeble. It was the Jack Daniels talking ;)
    No old and fieble, you only got 5 on me, i'm not one of the youngins!! LOL