Home General Discussion
Options

Titan II's - different size than last year?

Hey all, Received the Titan 5-pack recently, curious about the actual size and shape of the cigar compared to a year ago. I know they do different runs, even custom runs, for larger retailers, but this one struck me as quite different. If I recall, the Titans I got last year looked essentially like the Beast, just a bit shorter. This year, we're talking like 4-6 ring gauges smaller, and more length (maybe an inch?). That said, I smoked one, and damn...still one hell of a smoke. Just not as similar to last year's run as I had expected. Anyone else? - Dan

Comments

• Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    dude, i freaking love trailer park boys. "I've met dogs and cats smarter than corey and trevor." HAHA

The titan II's are a different cigar than the titan, so it wouldn't be odd that they're different sizes, Gurkha does that... and i thought that the titan II's were newer than the titan too. Anybody correct me if i'm wrong?
  • Options
    dan7876dan7876 Posts: 47
    False alarm! Apparently I'm a jackass. A simple look in the Cigar.com catalog that came the other day answered my question...it IS a different cigar entirely, the thing that confused me is the label says "Titan", not "Titan II". Leave it to Gurkha to continue to confuse with their labels. Also, on the Gurkha website there is no Titan II even listed... No biggie, I'll enjoy the ones I've got. Thanks...
  • Options
    dan7876dan7876 Posts: 47
    And always nice to meet another Trailer Park Boys fan...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    yup, the titan is the shorter and thicker cigar, the titan 2 is a bit longer and thinner.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    remix!
    remix!
    remix!

word!

....er reblend.