Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

JDH is Da MAN!!!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So David wanted to hook me up with a San Lotano Oval Maddie and so we set up a trade. I got this two days ago and have been swamped with work and finally can get this killer package picture uploaded! David you are a killer brother and I can't thank you enough for your immense generosity!! I can't wait to try the Maddie and it's in my fav size of the corona!! Thanks man and the other sticks are some of my fav and the El Trunfador that I've been really wanting to try! If you guys get a chance to trade with David you should count yourself lucky and do it!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Dude thats awesome!
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Thank you for the very kind words, Brett, but I just sent some stuff I enjoy....it was SUPPOSED TO BE A 5 CIGAR TRADE, but I'm begining to be infected with the infamous "I can't count" ccom virus. For those interested, check out the "Irish Whipped Me" thread to see what I got. I really don't understand why I keep coming out ahead in all these trades. It was a pleasure Brett, the only thing I ask is for a review, when you get time.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Most nice! I was witness to David's generosity when he handed acewoodson an Ave Maria the evening we herfed at Jake's. He's an awesome brother with a heart of gold and a wealth of knowledge. Hope to do business with you one day, JDH.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection you got there, Brett. And nice hit, JDH.

I saw the hurtin' Irish put on you, JDH, in the other thread - and you two are just beatin' the snot out of each other.
    Looks like you both need to go back to math class and learn how to count to 5, lol.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    jgibv:

I saw the hurtin' Irish put on you, JDH, in the other thread - and you two are just beatin' the snot out of each other.
    Looks like you both need to go back to math class and learn how to count to 5, lol.
    BIG +1 here, nicely done :D
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    jgibv:

BIG +1 here, nicely done :D
    Thanks for al the kind words brothers! There are some great sticks there that I cannot wait to smoke!

However there is one thing I want to clear up; I CAN count to 5, see... 1,2,3,5,7,9,3,5.... see FIVE!!! LOL

As for the review I have the Exile Wired Corona and Oval Maddie on deck for the next few weeks for a review. I have about 4 I have done lately and just haven't had the time to type up and format, but am working on them as I get time slices here and there.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    nice!