Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

deejmemixx is a beast

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
Got hit out of the blue today. With a pretty creative bomb! Contents of this bomb included some premium smokes ( couple of favorites along with a couple ive never had), a note in child's hand writing(hahaha sorry bro had to take the shot) and a bag of skittles. Creative! BEAST MODE IS FULL EFFECT thanks brother appreaciate the smokes... and the return addy :p

imageDeeej bomb, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice, you got MixBeasted, lol. Okay, that was left field. Nice Hit and enjoy BigfnSteve...

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Got hit out of the blue today. With a pretty creative bomb! Contents of this bomb included some premium smokes ( couple of favorites along with a couple ive never had), a note in child's hand writing(hahaha sorry bro had to take the shot) and a bag of skittles. Creative! BEAST MODE IS FULL EFFECT thanks brother appreaciate the smokes... and the return addy :p

imageDeeej bomb, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

glad you got them man, and hope you like the ones you have not had, The tubo is strait from DR. Yes I have little kid hand writing.... but anyway... had to give some love to a fellow 12thman.. to bad all the other Washignton brothers are lame and dont even like their home team -.-
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Looks tasty, brother. Enjoy the fruity love! Wait... That kinda came out wrong.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    it's always the quiet ones.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    you are good at making awkward moments.... my father in law says hello
  • Options
    Thanks bro i appreciate`em... looking forward to that morro castle and the la aurora.. ive bought morro castles in the past but somehow they A:get stolen by my brother B: stolen by my pops when im out of town they check on things which includes going through the humis. For some odd reason theyve taken all 4 of the morro castles ive had. So i gotta go hide this one or smoke it before the 8th of May.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    I think a new BOTL term just got invented.... BORK-WARD for those awkward backwards (or backwoods depends on location in the US) BORK moments...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    I think a new BOTL term just got invented.... BORK-WARD for those awkward backwards (or backwoods depends on location in the US) BORK moments...
    I love it
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:

Well, at least I did something productive today...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Deej!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Wish I would have thought of tinfoil and a rasta wig
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hillarious. Nice hit bro.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    deej is a beast!!! But still dont get why he is a seachicken fan when he lives in Green bay!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bubba3650:
    deej is a beast!!! But still dont get why he is a seachicken fan when he lives in Green bay!
    deejmemixx:
    had to give some love to a fellow 12thman.. to bad all the other Washignton brothers are lame and dont even like their home team -.-
    Kinda like the pot callin the kettle black if you ask me but what do I know.... I hear I'm lame........
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    had to give some love to a fellow 12thman.. to bad all the other Washignton brothers are lame and dont even like their home team -.-
    Kinda the pot callin the kettle black if you ask me but what do I know.... I hear I'm lame........
    Haha nice catch rudy...
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    Kinda the pot callin the kettle black if you ask me but what do I know.... I hear I'm lame........
    Lol !!! I lOve the packers though but Seattle comes first. Don't be like that mr. Stone u know I love u....in a botl kind of way
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭