Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Happy Birthday Fenway!!

rough start so far for my Sox, hoping this is a good weekend to start the turnaround. . . . .

side note, ESPN Boston has a cool list of the top 100 moments in fenway history. I'm suprised that Fisk's HR in game 6 was the #1. Top 5 definitely, but Roberts steal in 2004 HAS to be #1, IMO. sure he was a random, but that was the key play in braking the curse.

Happy birthday fenway . . . now go kick the snot out of the yankees.

Comments

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    boydmcgowan:
    rough start so far for my Sox, hoping this is a good weekend to start the turnaround. . . . .

side note, ESPN Boston has a cool list of the top 100 moments in fenway history. I'm suprised that Fisk's HR in game 6 was the #1. Top 5 definitely, but Roberts steal in 2004 HAS to be #1, IMO. sure he was a random, but that was the key play in braking the curse.

+1000 Boyd is my new favorite forum member!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    boydmcgowan:

F#ck'n A!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I love Fenway ... Its the damn Redsox I hate ! Thats right ... yo thread just been jacked by a Orioles fan !!! ; )
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    gmill880:
    I love Fenway ... Its wearing mens clothes I hate ! Thats right ... I'm not afraid to admit that I love wearing women's clothes either !!! ; )
    Fixed it for ya!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    F the red sux.. theyre the only thing that kept my Cardinals from,winning 3 WS in the last decade. Fenway is a privilege to have gone too though. Wish i could have said the same thing about skankee stadium.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lived in Boston from 1970-1972. Fenway park was someplace we went to alot when I was younger. To this day, I am still a big Red Sox fan. At that time, there were only 2 things that mattered, the Red Sox and the Bruins.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    OchoZacho:
    gmill880:
    I love Fenway ... Its wearing mens clothes I hate ! Thats right ... I'm not afraid to admit that I love wearing women's clothes either !!! ; )
    Fixed it for ya!

Hey Zack arn't you a sales manager in a auto dealership . I did that for 20 years . Dont you need to go work a deal , or browbeat a salesperson , or test drive someone's trade-in sled , or schmooze a customer , or hold a baby ... hahaha . Anything but " fix " my post ??? LMAO !!! ; )