Home General Discussion

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592

Check yourselves, your children, and even your wife! Warm weather is upon us! I have been waiting months to post this PSA

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Wow horrible, scary, terrifying this is worse than any horror film. Thanks for the warning, now I am depressed
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Well you can rock me to sleep tonight!!! Scarlin Thanks
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I thought they tasted better with a lil protein in the smoke? No?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That makes me crazy when I see pictures like that. If I had not been through all my sticks yesterday, I would be there right now. PS I hate You.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    AAHHHGGG!!! My eyes. I can't look at those pictures. Way to disturbing to look at. I gotta find something to take my mind off those disgusting images. Now, where was that video of the 2 girls and a cup?
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Thanks a lot, there goes my weekend.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the nightmares, Spencer...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I have been checking regularly.... For those whom have been at this longer, how often does this happen??? Gotta admit...there's alot of money in my humi's and this would freak me out..
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    i hate you......... every time one of you guys posts a thread like this i end up going through my entire stash checking for anything funny.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    415:
    i hate you......... every time one of you guys posts a thread like this i end up going through my entire stash checking for anything funny.
    Yup....immediate reaction...
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    catfishbluezz:
    415:
    yeah just finished going through the cooler. onto the humi's
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    OOHHHHHHHH SHHIIITTTTEEEEEEE !!!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Something like that happens when your running an RH of around 75 or higher and an unregulated temp. A high RH and temp will incubate the eggs and therefore produce those horrible things. From what I've read here most everyone is using beads or some kind of good device to keep the RH right at 70 or a little under. If you have no way to regulate the temp just put your humi, cooler or whatever in the coolest part of your house, like a closest. Hope this helps
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    415:
    catfishbluezz:
    415:
    yeah just finished going through the cooler. onto the humi's
    Had you found something, you'd be glad.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Just checked every cigar I have. Thanks for reminding me about this... this is the stuff of nightmares.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the RH you have to worry about - it's the temp. At 71 degrees or warmer the little bastards can move around looking for mates. Keep your temp at 70 or below and you shouldn't have any problem.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    jlmarta:
    It's not the RH you have to worry about - it's the temp. At 71 degrees or warmer the little bastards can move around looking for mates. Keep your temp at 70 or below and you shouldn't have any problem.
    I posted this cuz herfador was in my car which was in the sun so it was 90+ degrees