Home General Discussion
Options

Spindrift??????

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I haven't seen Paul post on here in some time. Anybody ????????

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It has been a while since we've seen the clock master.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    sendin pm greg
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Seen he was logged on earlier today, don't think he posted!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    sendin pm greg
    Thank you, Rudy. I am extremely sad and distraught over this news. Paul was a "pillar" on this forum. He will be missed...........
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Wait, what??? Dude! Someone pm me on this.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    sendin pm greg
    Thank you, Rudy. I am extremely sad and distraught over this news. Paul was a "pillar" on this forum. He will be missed...........
    I agree, I miss seeing those ASS KICKIN, Clock, bombs.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I am lost....what happened to him?
    amz1301:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    sendin pm greg
  • Options
    amz1301:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    sendin pm greg
    +1 Andrew as you know he has quite a bit of knowledge especially with the DPG / MF cigars,, I already miss havin him around,, he's fun to joke and kid around with,, not that I do alot of that.....Anyhow as others have said he stops by every now and then, so we can always flood his inbox or bomb the piss out of his mailbox if ya prefer..;o) But I wouldnt take it to heart if you dont hear from him. he's got alot of things going on..I was able to see one of his new projects/creations and its awesome,, Sworn to secrecy though!!!!!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    sendin pm greg
    +1 Andrew as you know he has quite a bit of knowledge especially with the DPG / MF cigars,, I already miss havin him around,, he's fun to joke and kid around with,, not that I do alot of that.....Anyhow as others have said he stops by every now and then, so we can always flood his inbox or bomb the piss out of his mailbox if ya prefer..;o) But I wouldnt take it to heart if you dont hear from him. he's got alot of things going on..I was able to see one of his new projects/creations and its awesome,, Sworn to secrecy though!!!!!
    Agreed. I dont think anyone has the knowledge of MF cigars like Paul. His personal relationships with Jose and Jaime are pretty awesome...hope he returns soon!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    lol I smoke cigars with him now n then, the man just works a lot. I think we're gonna herf on Monday?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hey spencer, could you have him check his pm inbox. Its about my pass. In fact, pm to you Spencer
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    sendin pm greg
    Agreed. I dont think anyone has the knowledge of MF cigars like Paul. His personal relationships with Jose and Jaime are pretty awesome...hope he returns soon!
    Im gonna go out on a limb here,,,This will be my last statement regarding my friend Spin. ,,,
    I was politely asked to "NOT" suggest that anyone bomb Spindrift. SO in the future I also ask others to refraim from sending me any pm's inquiring about Paul (spindrift) as I would like to put this matter behind me and move on,, With that being said, I would like to also add this,,

While I may not agree with Spindrifts decision to handle things the way he did,, I sure can understand it.. I'd like us all to consider how to treat other brothers who are here with us.. I'd also like those involved to think back as to how they were treated when they first joined us. While you can split hairs on technicallities and what one is obligated to do.. Id like to think there are some ethics involved and moral intuition of what is considered bad form..Unfortunately I am realizing what may be apparent to some isnt apparent to all.. I sure hope all parties involved can learn from this..