Home General Discussion
Options

Like the New Catalog

I just got this months new catalog in the mailbox today, i always enjoy giving them a read-through and the new full size was nice, looks like some additional variety was thrown into the mix this month too.

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    like the new look
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I didn't get mine??
  • Options
    kevster77kevster77 Posts: 68
    me neither. hope my wife didn't throw this one out like last month before i got to look at it.
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    got mine today wow so many cigars i want to try in there. Very nice catalog btw...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    heh, I never get one in the mail...I've subscribed though...TWICE. Only time I get a catalog is when I order something.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Haven't seen the new one yet.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    heh, I never get one in the mail...I've subscribed though...TWICE. Only time I get a catalog is when I order something.
    Just got my catalog today, very nice indeed! Ccom seems to be getting more Segundo brands, which are GREAT deals!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Got my catalog today. Good job! Lots of info in there. Its like a cigar magazine.
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:

me neither...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    rwheelwright:

me neither...
    What the dilley-yo, All this talk about it, I bet my mailman took it home... again. I'll get it all wrinkled and dog-eared, with the pages stuck together.
  • Options
    Got mine today. YAY!
  • Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    Any difference on the deal in the catalog vs online? Do they have a calendar?
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Got mine today too...looks very nice. I like the ratings for mild, med and full. I always end up reading this late at night, like now, and my mouth is watering for a smoke. What I'm really craving right now is a 601.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Got mine today too...looks very nice. I like the ratings for mild, med and full. I always end up reading this late at night, like now, and my mouth is watering for a smoke. What I'm really craving right now is a 601.
    Hey Luko ( on the second floor )If I read the catalogs before going to bed, I dream of cigars all night..( I must be sick.)

601... It's what you crave...
  • Options
    jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    I received mine yesterday and I also like the new size. Not too big, not to small. Nice job, cigar.com.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i think the new layout makes it easier to read.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    i think the new layout makes it easier to read.
    More reading time on the **** for me. That's where I read all my cigar stuff. No one distracting me. "Who does number two work for?"
  • Options
    kevster77kevster77 Posts: 68
    Well got mine yesterday and looked at it this morning and there are some pretty good sampler deals in there. might have to take advantage of them.
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    Definitely a great job with the new catalog. Not only is it bigger, but its made with high quality materials which makes reading through it a pleasure.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Glad you guys like the new format. You can expect more samplers and special offers in issues to come. The ratings are a new addition also. I found that many publications out there do their ratings by shape, but they clearly have biases toward fuller bodied cigars. We broke it out this way and have a different guy do the blind ratings for each and each guy prefers that body so it is a bit more objective. Anyway, thanks for all your support and great feedback.
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Love the new catalog...I especially like the ratings......On a side note...I wish there was free shipping on daily deals. Yes, I know there is free shipping if you buy 2 or more....
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I came home yesterday to find my catalog waiting for me. I must say, I really like the new format. Great job, and keep up the good work.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Glad you guys like the new format. You can expect more samplers and special offers in issues to come. The ratings are a new addition also. I found that many publications out there do their ratings by shape, but they clearly have biases toward fuller bodied cigars. We broke it out this way and have a different guy do the blind ratings for each and each guy prefers that body so it is a bit more objective. Anyway, thanks for all your support and great feedback.
    I've noticed that too. I liked the new format a lot. Alex, just a suggestion, maybe when you have featured cigars or even a page dedicated to them if you added some of our comments on there as well like with the daily deals on the site. Something like forum members comments or something along those lines. Just a suggestion.
  • Options
    plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    I think I like reading the articles and inerviews as much as drooling over the cigars. I also like the hat that Alex was wearing.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just got mine in today. It is the first catalog I have recieved from ccom, and I have to say I dig it. The articles are great, and the layout is very easy to read. I also noticed some of those sampler deals that I wish I had seen before I put my order in this morning, lol.
  • Options
    I got mine a week or so ago. The smaller size used to hide in the pile of mail but the bigger size stands out quite nicely. I like the addition and layout of the ratings. I know its a catalog but I think it would be nice to see more articles and interviews. CK
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    I was just looking at this month's catalog. One thing I really notice is this is a higher quality (paper stock, format, content) than all of the other catalogs I get. It really gives the impression of attention to detail. This is a great way to represent your company CCom, keep up the great work.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    ljl:
    I was just looking at this month's catalog. One thing I really notice is this is a higher quality (paper stock, format, content) than all of the other catalogs I get. It really gives the impression of attention to detail. This is a great way to represent your company CCom, keep up the great work.
    thanks for the feedback ljl
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    great freaking look and nice to flip through and dream! Lay on the coffee table and let the wife see it every day! lol
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Ccom has stepped it up nice on the new catalog.