Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Tracking Software

2»

Comments

• Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    I've not given up, but we just opened a new office and we are in process of selling our house and buying a new one so I don't have an ETA. Most of the design is laid out, and i'm working on getting some of the features to work properly.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ScottU:
    I've not given up, but we just opened a new office and we are in process of selling our house and buying a new one so I don't have an ETA. Most of the design is laid out, and i'm working on getting some of the features to work properly.
    good to hear, thanks for the update!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I didn't read all the replies so I'm sorry if somebody already posted this, but I would like to see something where you could input the # of a certain stick you have in your humi and when you smoke one, go in and click on it and have it automatically take it out of stock. Also, when you click on which one you just smoked, have a box come up and ask if you want to review it. That way you may have a few reviews for the same stick. As all of us know, if you smoke the same stick five times, you may have five different reviews. I would check with Bryan at cigar obsession too. With your programming abilities and his photography, I'm sure you could have the best tracking site out there. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    I'd be very interested in seeing this completed and would love to test it as well.

Here is a similar thread about tracking in Excel that would give some ideas about fields.

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/general-cigar-discussion/258523-excel-spreadsheets.html

And here is some existing software, but it is very outdated and doesn't allow much room for customization.

http://www.vaagan.com/cigarbriefcase/

Thanks,
    Eric
  • Options
    MikeksrMikeksr Posts: 1
    I would love to see a cigar tracking system for inventory and comments similar to wine cellar tracking.
    Mike
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Is anyone gonna do the mobile version? I'd love to see how this thing turns out on android, with a syncing capability perhaps...?