Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Double on the Rock y s

Was a great night last night!
I headed out to a party, I was hoping to get 2 cigars in and I wasnt dissapointed.
I wisely chose out my cigars to have a mild/medeum for my first and a medium/full for my second.
On the drive to the party I started up a Rocky Patel Connecticut. I think it was in a corona size (one of the freebies five pack of Rockys they were giving away with orders).
This cigar was fantastic, smooth, creamy, no burn issues, lots of smoke. Lasted just over an hour. I was so excited to smoke it I had to keep telling myself to SLOW DOWN.
Extremely happy this this throw in on an order - Thanks CCOM.

My secon on the night was a Rocky Patel Decade Torpedo. This was also a fantastic cigar and hit the spot for the time and place. I had some burn issues with this cigar that required 2/3 corrective lights.
I blame myself for the burn issue as my torch went out while lighting (overheated). and I had to use a regular lighter to finish off the lighting process. It ended up working out. I smoked this cigar for an hour and a half and was probably about 2/3 the way throught when the poker game opened back up and put it down to resume playing!

I would love to do a real review of both of these cigars in the near future. I was drinking and playing poker so I didnt concentrated on the flavors or the strenght. I just know that they were both great!

The icing on this fantastic cigar day was that I won both games of poker and now have some funds to buy some more cigars!

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    2 that I haven't had yet. I have a conni that is waiting to be burned, but haven't got any of the decades.
  • Options
    iwsmith2iwsmith2 Posts: 65
    I have a box of Connecticuts in my Humidor, great morning/ golf cigar. I have about 3 decades in my humidor which i absolutely love, definitely buying a box of these for my next box. Another great golf cigar is the edge lite... it burns perfectly and you can set it down for 10-15 minutes and it won't go out. I love Rocky's, they are phenomenal
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    2 that I haven't had yet. I have a conni that is waiting to be burned, but haven't got any of the decades.
    YOu should have told me you didn't have any!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    so many wheelie, so many... lol