Home Non Cigar Related

Mom

hi guys , AFter a couple years of ups and downs and my mothers roller coaster ride of health Issues , it is now at the end it seems, shes has a mulitiude of issues going on and is ICU where they cant seem to get her stabilized. Its been a ruff road and i want to thank you all for the prayers and support. I will be traveling back to Ohio this week it seems , I am waiting on a call from my Brother right now who is in a meeting with the Doctors. Ill keep you up to date...
Thanks
Ozzie

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    My familys steadfast prayers that Gods will for your mother will prevail . Oz we will be thinking about you as well brother . You have a lot of people that care here , please let us know if there is anything you need brother . Peace . Gene
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    prayers are with you
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    You have my prayers bro...be safe, and take care...
  • jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    my prayers are with u brother
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Best wishes to you and your family
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers for you and yours, Oz. Be safe. You're in all our thoughts.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    hi guys , AFter a couple years of ups and downs and my mothers roller coaster ride of health Issues , it is now at the end it seems, shes has a mulitiude of issues going on and is ICU where they cant seem to get her stabilized. Its been a ruff road and i want to thank you all for the prayers and support. I will be traveling back to Ohio this week it seems , I am waiting on a call from my Brother right now who is in a meeting with the Doctors. Ill keep you up to date...
    Thanks
    Ozzie
    If that's where it's headed, best wishes for a peaceful end to what's sounds like a long struggle. You're in my thoughts.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Brother I will def keep you and your family in my prayers. I really hate to hear this but know that if you need anything we're here for you!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Prayers going out for you and your family
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    +1000
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, brother.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    May she find peace. My prayers to you and your family.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Our thoughts are with you Ozzie.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Prayer for you and your family.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God be with you.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Prayers for you and yours brother. If you need anything, please ask.
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    My prayers are with you and your family. I really hope the doctors can get it figured out.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Thoughts and prayers my brother. May your mother be at peace.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry to hear this, Ozzie.
    My thoughts are with your mom, you, and your family. Travel safe, and I hope the doctors can figure it out.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our prayers are with you.

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    thoughts and prayers are with you and yours Oz.

hang in there brother
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Warrior is fighting back..... after days of tests and all that crap... mom is making some progress back once again.... the doctors are AMAZED! Her leasions and bed sores are healing niceley, her heart is back in rythm, her dehydration is much better , all the cat scans and x rays do not show anything abnormal, all of her blood tests seem to show recovery yet she is stil;l dealing with a Bowel issue.... it is freaking amazing.... thanks for the prayers... Keep them coming!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Warrior is fighting back..... after days of tests and all that crap... mom is making some progress back once again.... the doctors are AMAZED! Her leasions and bed sores are healing niceley, her heart is back in rythm, her dehydration is much better , all the cat scans and x rays do not show anything abnormal, all of her blood tests seem to show recovery yet she is stil;l dealing with a Bowel issue.... it is freaking amazing.... thanks for the prayers... Keep them coming!
    Amazing, Oz. Don't know about you, but I never knew my mom's strength until I saw her fight an illness. Don't ever forget that her strength is in you as well.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:

That's awesome news and I will continue to keep her my prayers.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is great news, brother. Glad to hear about this turn of events and I hope that things only continue to get better for her.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Great to hear Ozzie! Thoughts and prayers coming your way for you and your family!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's great news, Oz!! More prayers coming your way, brother!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Very happy to read your mom is doing better. Fighters really only know how to do one thing well and it sounds like your mom is doing it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Great news Oz. I'm really happy to hear things are improving. Godspeed on recovery.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:

The power of prayers...................I am happy to here the good news.