Home General Discussion
Options

Locks On Humidors

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
So everytime i go on detachment i bring along a 50ct humi usualy with 35-40 smoke in it. Last night we threw a cook out, food and beer were a' flowin. I'm happily puffing away on my Punch rare corojo and passed out 3 sticks to my friends, all 3 CCOM Brazillian labels(they loved em). Anywho, mine was one of the rooms that people were using to go take a wizz in. 2 hours later i never knew i had so many cigar smoking friends...seemed like everyone was puffing on one. Then i put 2 and 2 together. Those rat basturds smoked through 13 cigars!! I was pretty friggin irate. I mean, if they asked i would have been more than happy to give them one of my "give aways" but nooo seems they unknowingly went straight for the goods. I'm down an AF Hemingway, RP ITC 10th, Gurkha Regent, Man O War, HDN Antano(last time he'll smoke one of those), RP Rennaisance, my Decade disapperead and there was a VSG laying in the ashtray, with about 5 puffs gone out of it....that really broke my heart. But all of my RP Segundos, CI Legnds and Oliva G's are still there....So thats what locks on humis are for. Sum beitches.

Comments

• Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    That really sucks. The lock on my humidor broke after about a week of use. So locks on humidors, in my experience, are worthless.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I would be PISSED!!! Sorry to hear about your smokes.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Everyone's a cigar smoker when they're free!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Dude Love:

That is so true.....sorry Jet
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Dude Love:

That is so true.....sorry Jet

A wasted VSG...that should be a court-martial offense ...
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Im...really at a loss for words...(doesn't happen often) I will smoke a few sticks to honor the memories your wasted ones.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Shoo them all. Make it look like an accident.
  • Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    rwheelwright:
    Shoo them all. Make it look like an accident.
    Yes I second the shooing! Sorry for your tragic losses...
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Man, that sucks that they got into your smokes. If your ever down in the San Diego area, I know a B&M that sells pretty much everything you listed off, even the Decades.
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    My lock is fail safe - 110lb dog that is 5'4" when standing straight up. Nothing get's past him.
  • Options
    My lock is a .44 special---see fun and games thread current
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wow, great friend you got there.. I'd would have been PISSED. That is just rude.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    wow, great friends you got there.. I'd would have been PISSED. That is just rude.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear about that Jet. That is why mine stays in my padlocked footlocker when I'm deployed.
  • Options
    iwsmith2iwsmith2 Posts: 65
    If you need any help breakin knee caps let us know?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It sound like they went for the best stuff . They left the seconds. They better all pitch in and replace them with a box of whatever your favorite is.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    About those battleship guns in the avatar jet... :)
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    ****. Damn and all kinds of hell.
  • Options
    urbino:
    ****. Damn and all kinds of hell.

Here, breathe into this paperbag 'Bino ...
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Heh. Thanks. I was starting to see stars for a sec, there.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    About those battleship guns in the avatar jet... :)

LOL Yeah the more i thought about it the more pissed i got. I found out one of my "friends" who asked if he could have one for himself and another one of my friends(they are smokers so i didnt mind which one they grabbed, though figured they were tactful enough not to take the vsg or decade). Well they go off to my room and start rooting around in my humi and 3 others walk in to use the bathroom and ask which of the cigars are the "good" ones and it all wen to hell from there. I ripped the first guys ass and he will be accompanying me to the B&M next weekend. Fair enough.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    See... A fair and peaceful resolution was reached, Now let's all sing.. " I love you, you love me.."
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    " I love you, you love me.."

"Lets buy a box of V S G !!!..":)
  • Options
    You know what will make you feel better than shooting them? Wearing out a louisville slugger on their heads.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    You know what will make you feel better than shooting them? Wearing out a louisville slugger on their heads.
    Waaaay to much work.... way....
  • Options
    rwheelwright:

Yeah goin' all Sopranos on them would make me feel better ....I'm just sayin'....
  • Options
    ScottU:
    rwheelwright:
    Yeah, but think about the workout and the satisfaction you would have afterwards. And you did it all with your own to hands, kinda......
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    Wow man, that really sucks! and besides that, that's stealing! The only people I have to worry about my smokes with (besides my wife throwing them away accidentally) are my two teenage boys, but I do notice a cigar or two missing now and then ;-). Sorry for your loss!
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    ScottU:
    rwheelwright:
    Yeah, but think about the workout and the satisfaction you would have afterwards. And you did it all with your own to hands, kinda......
    Okay okay, but you could reduce your amount of time, and smoke instead!
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    ScottU:
    rwheelwright:
    ScottU:
    rwheelwright:
    Okay okay, but you could reduce your amount of time, and smoke instead!
    Yeah or you could always smoke while doing it, and besides theres no better feeling than bone breaking under your Louisville.