Home General Discussion
Options

sprint. sale questions

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
Lets just say was watching the sprint and i got a great deal on some cigars. the deal is so great that i have more money to spend than i thought i was gunna have. can i then go through the regular site and tack stuff on to that order so it all ships together? would i need to call for that? or is that not logistically possible?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    SS ships separately. BUT, if you call your rep, they will prob throw in free shipping on your order. Like... 99% chance of that... at least in my experience.
  • Options
    thats what i was thinkin to. good lookin out.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I recently done something simular to this...ordered off the sprint sales, then bought something from Andy the next day....both shipped in the same box. So I agree with BigT...just call and they'll make it happen...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    I recently done something simular to this...ordered off the sprint sales, then bought something from Andy the next day....both shipped in the same box. So I agree with BigT...just call and they'll make it happen...
    Yepppp had that experience too. The items didn't ship in the same box but they hooked me up with free shipping on the second order anyways.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Lets just say was watching the sprint and i got a great deal on some cigars. the deal is so great that i have more money to spend than i thought i was gunna have. can i then go through the regular site and tack stuff on to that order so it all ships together? would i need to call for that? or is that not logistically possible?
    care to share what you got on the SS since the deal was so great??
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    kuzi16:
    care to share what you got on the SS since the deal was so great??
    :) you have my attention what ya got??
  • Options
    i didnt buy anything yet. sorry to let ya down.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you asked this, I'd wondered as well.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain